Google
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

News Article Traffic Secret I Stumbled On

I will be honest and admit that I stumbled onto this high traffic generation news article secret totally by accident, although it had been staring me right in the face for a long time. I am fully aware of the fact that this sort of admission may not make me look very good or impressive as a traffic generation expert. But then I sincerely believe that at the end of the day, folks will always prefer somebody who insists on sticking to the truth rather than a "plastic" creation of some clever spin-doctor.

For years I have closely studied the effect of keywords in article generation and the result has been the generation of massive amounts of traffic both for my own blogs and client sites as well. I have also discovered many fascinating ways to use keywords in content to dramatically boost Google Adsense earnings. But through it all, I remained completely unaware of this amazing news article secret.

There is this current affairs blog that I launched almost on a whim and had not been updated the content for a long time. One day some interesting news item broke and I wrote a couple of quick news articles and posted them at the blog. When I monitored the traffic after a few days I was amazed at how high it had jumped. I carefully studied my tracking stats to see where the traffic had come from. What I discovered amazed and excited me.

I was shocked to realize that most of the traffic was from search engines. I was eager to understand why things had happened the way they had and that was the beginning of my journey of discovery. Probably the most important immediate news article secret you need to grasp is the fact that search engines have a way of monitoring and classifying news articles so that they will tend to get indexed much more quickly.

Read continuation

=================
The easy way to increase your traffic dramatically.

No comments: