Google
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Low Traffic Success Secret I Discovered From My Most Successful Blog

I have many blogs, but recently I was carefully studying my most successful blog and I discovered an amazing secret that I want to share with you in this article.

Let me start by saying that I started this particular blog on a whim, more than anything else. So for months when the traffic was in single digits, never exceeding 10 unique visitors a day, I did not really mind or care.

Then I started receiving a few comments from readers. Instinctively I focused on the issues they raised in their comments and really examined them in depth. These were very specialized and tightly focused posts that I feared would not interest most of the other visitors to the blog. But I was in for the shock of my life.

Looking back at my stats, that was the point at which traffic to this particular blog started climbing up steadily. In effect what I had almost unknowingly done was to create many tiny niche topics, which I have covered in great detail. The traffic attracted to each of those topics is on the rise daily.

That is the secret to raising traffic for any low traffic blog. Instead of spending all your time envying the high number of comments other blogs are getting, why not focus on listening, really listening to what your readers are saying and then creating fresh content around the issues and topics being raised.

Read continuation.

=============
Do you have a low traffic site? You don't need to wait to build up high traffic to earn from your site. Get Big Money from your low traffic site right away even as you work on building your traffic. Email me now for a personal reply, Free Special Report and a valuable free online course.

No comments: